Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nature Talks: the invasive plant species strike again - 0
- Survey says Manchester ranks fifth among nation's smartest communities - 1
- India gets 1st transgender television news anchor - 0
- Fans love their trucks: Pickup truck racing all the rage in Loudon - 1
- Fellowship a big part of the Loudon experience for race fans - 0
- UNO Pizzeria in Hudson plans cancer fundraiser - 0
- Farmington firefighters to don pink for fundraiser - 0
- 5K honors city teen who died from cancer - 0
- Great North Woods, White Mountains foliage expected to hit peak next week - 0
NH couple hit slot for $2.4m in Las Vegas
Win tickets to see the John Butler Trio
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Win tickets to see Kip Moore
Enter to win tickets to see the Dirty Heads
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it