Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fine casual dining in a historic setting - 0
- Beverages worth crossing the state line for - 0
- Lunch in the Park series begins Thursday - 0
- North Country native named to highest reserve enlisted position in Coast Guard - 1
- Good neighbors make great gardens in Goffstown - 0
- Salem community gardens enjoying a successful summer - 0
- Pilot program offers free bus service to Nashua children - 0
- Renovation work shuts down Albany recreation site - 0
- Pelham fireworks show now set for Saturday - 0
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Early-bird race special for NASCAR fans
Win tickets to see Austin Mahone
Fine casual dining in a historic setting
Beverages worth crossing the state line for
Praising freedom: While curtailing it
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen flip flop on gas tax