Home » Sports » College Sports
Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Three old beer styles for cold winter nights - 0
- Italian with a twist in Portsmouth - 0
- Goffstown School Board abandons plans to buy, renovate Villa Augustina - 0
- Hooksett police seek drug forfeiture funds to purchase new guns - 0
- Salem impact fee process to go before public hearing - 0
- Salvation Army takes over for Santa in Nashua - 0
- Town and state officials celebrate opening of non-motorized trail system in Warren - 0
- Lurgio students learn about Africa, water scarcity through unique approach - 0
- A Chat with Elsie: Windham principal recognized for excellence - 0
Win tickets to see Linkin Park
Enter to win tickets to see Arc Isis
Three old beer styles for cold winter nights
Enter to win tickets to see Pirate School
Rival NH Republican caucus seeks own voice
All lives matter: Even Al Sharpton says so
Taxi fail: City regulations don't work
Jeb takes a dip: First Flavor of the Week
Bush 41, 43 and ... 45?
Good news, of sorts, for jobs in NH