Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Governor Proclaims May 16-23 as Restaurant Week NH - 0
- 7th-grader's effort paves way for smoke-free beaches - 0
- Auburn native believes in faith and fashion - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Online license purchases prove user unfriendly for some hunters and anglers - 0
- Nova Scotia ferry departs Singapore - 0
- Win tickets to see Cheap Trick - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Crabapple trees great for wildlife in winter - 0
- Alex Preston makes top 10; with go on tour with 'American Idol' - 1
- Pinkerton contract defeat leads to talk of new school - 0
Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Online license purchases prove user unfriendly for some hunters and anglers
Auburn native believes in faith and fashion
Nova Scotia ferry departs Singapore
Win tickets to see Billy Idol
Win tickets to see Cheap Trick
GOP panel stresses teamwork, sincerity