Home » News » War » Sept. 11 remembered
Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford homeowners make use of renewable energy - 0
- Festival of Trees lights up Exeter - 0
- Peterborough volunteers to revive Handel's Messiah - 0
- Plymouth readies for holiday fun - 0
- Windham getting in the spirit with tree-lighting festivities - 0
- Slopeside: Simply, unspoiled skiing at Cannon - 0
- 'Big Brother' stars visit NH Toys for Tots fundraisers - 1
- 'Christmas Carol' a rite of passage for community theater world - 0
- Christmas chuckles served up at Queen City campus dining hall - 0
Rex Fowler's Nutopians spotlight tunes by Beatles great John Lennon in Plymouth concert Friday
Parade, Santa heading to city
Festival of Trees lights up Exeter
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Obama talks of remaining agenda
Dingman granted conditional parole
Conn. man charged in hit and run