Home » News » Roads and Travel
Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Loeb School Offers Workshop for Freelance Writers - 0
- Loeb School Offers Spring Classes - 0
- Calling All Turkey Watchers – Winter Survey Ends March 31 - 0
- Hooksett school bus to Pinkerton: Prepare for 6 a.m. pickup - 0
- Slopeside with Kathleen Baglio Humphreys: Ski area groomers work all night to make the trails their best - 0
- Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown - 1
- Mont Vernon man survives latest 'American Idol' cut - 0
- Superintendent named for SAU 19 - 0
- Air Refueling Wing members rally to help comrade's family - 0
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
Slopeside with Kathleen Baglio Humphreys: Ski area groomers work all night to make the trails their best
Win tickets to see Bruno Mars!
Win tickets to see Brit Floyd
Win tickets to see Cirque du Soleil: Varekai
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief