Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Early summer rental benefit as winter takes its toll - 0
- Susan Dromey's Down to Earth: The winter of our fashion faux pas - 0
- Deb Baker's The Mindful Reader: 'The Half Brother': complex, thoughtful - 0
- Forest Journal: Winners & losers: Keeping score of wildlife in winter - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Ice fishing great under right conditions - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Thrush sighting brings rush of excitement - 0
- Win tickets to see Pat Benetar and Neil Giraldo - 0
- Win tickets to see Black Label Society - 0
- Last Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
Harrigan closes up camp
Win tickets to see Black Label Society
Judge: State wrong to round blood-alcohol level; license of teen charged with hitting women restored
Anthem breach will haunt NH 'forever'
Granite Staters remember Mr. Spock