Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Perkins retiring from Jackson Ski Touring Foundation - 0
- Earth Day events sprouting up in Milton this week - 0
- AHEAD program hits $50K mark for housing initiative - 0
- Hooksett voters sound off on rejected Pinkerton contract - 0
- Cannon closes out season with 46 trails open - 0
- Concert, auction will benefit Center for Life Management - 0
- Hudson heart disease survivor engages guests at NH Heart Ball - 0
- Radio station finds a home at Bethlehem's Colonial Theatre - 0
- John Harrigan -- Deer, coyotes, ravens: Emerging signs of spring - 0
Win tickets to see Comedian Mike Birbiglia!
Cannon closes out season with 46 trails open
Win tickets to see The Monkees!
Havenstein: 'I'm a pro-choice Republican'
Havenstein’s abortion stance scrutinized
Downhill: Obamacare vs. ski areas
Prepare to pay more to park in Manchester
Secret arrests? Not if we can help it