Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Classic Rock Roll Of Honour: Live Performances Announced for 11/4 Ceremony From Kings Of Chaos, California Breed, Rival Sons & Scott Weiland & The Wildabouts - 0
- Salem board honors former superintendent - 0
- Subdivision road work in Salem under scrutiny - 0
- NH Club Briefs: Concord Grange readying for Christmas parade - 0
- Student's service project honors mom fighting MS - 0
- A tailgate trick-or-treat in Mason - 0
- Pats Peak previews winter with fall fun - 0
- Portion control may be cutting into Salem lunch program - 0
- Guitar Center and DIRECTV feature iconic guitarist SLASH In Original 2-Part Documentary and live concert event - 0
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice