Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Cheryl Kimball's Natute Talks: What gives some animals night vision? - 0
- NH Audubon's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Windham committee thinks water may be key to lower taxes - 0
- Three beloved performers come together for Folk Summit - 0
- Classic Rock Roll Of Honour: Live Performances Announced for 11/4 Ceremony From Kings Of Chaos, California Breed, Rival Sons & Scott Weiland & The Wildabouts - 0
- Salem board honors former superintendent - 0
- Subdivision road work in Salem under scrutiny - 0
- NH Club Briefs: Concord Grange readying for Christmas parade - 0
- Student's service project honors mom fighting MS - 0
Hockey brought them together; Hooksett ice rink will serve as NH couple's 'church' for wedding
NH Audubon's Rare Bird Alert
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Pats Peak previews winter with fall fun
Classic Rock Roll Of Honour: Live Performances Announced for 11/4 Ceremony From Kings Of Chaos, California Breed, Rival Sons & Scott Weiland & The Wildabouts