Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford police to conduct tactical training Monday - 0
- Police arrest alleged BB gun vandal in Hooksett - 0
- Auburn Village School recognizes Earth Day with celebration - 0
- Accomplice in Salem copper theft gets jail time - 0
- Flooding concerns for neighbors near Salem school - 0
- New London couple given EPA lifetime achievement award - 0
- Zac Brown Band returning to NH - 0
- Gilbert Gottfried's dirty jokes, unmistakable delivery and twisted world views take center stage in Manchester - 1
- Waterville Valley exhibition reflects pop culture of '50s and '60s - 0
Win tickets to see Comedian Mike Birbiglia!
Gilbert Gottfried's dirty jokes, unmistakable delivery and twisted world views take center stage in Manchester
Zac Brown Band returning to NH
Michigan’s ban: Sotomayor’s ‘disadvantages’
No charges in Nashua 'Duck-gate'
Rep. Kuster talks women's economic issues
George Will: Our adolescent President