Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton students win 48-Hour Film Project award - 0
- League of NH Craftsmen's Fair opens with new event for hardcore collectors - 0
- Hooksett and Manchester take first step toward future high school deal - 0
- Boy Scouts to host Great North Woods Gathering - 0
- Club Notes: Italian club to present comedy/murder mystery - 0
- Salem selectmen sign off on having town property beautified by owner of adjacent property - 0
- Failure to properly number houses cited as issue in Salem E-911 report - 0
- Windham schools lay out 20-year capital improvement plan - 0
- Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride - 1
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Win tickets to see Ziggy Marley
Win tickets to see Kenny Wayne Shepherd
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Punch line: The NFL blows it
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'