Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gilbert Gottfried's dirty jokes, unmistakable delivery and twisted world views take center stage in Manchester - 1
- Waterville Valley exhibition reflects pop culture of '50s and '60s - 0
- Mystery Theater production will be performed at Franklin Opera House - 0
- Poet W.S. DiPiero to present reading - 0
- Concord gallery feature to woodworking exhibit - 0
- Get glimpse into life, mind of famous poet through historian's eyes - 0
- Trolley makes season's first Open Doors Arts and Cultural Tour tonight - 0
- Best-selling authors to visit Exeter - 0
- Tom Rush to perform at the Peterborough Players Theatre - 0
Zac Brown Band returning to NH
Gilbert Gottfried's dirty jokes, unmistakable delivery and twisted world views take center stage in Manchester
New Hampshire Club Notes
Lake Winnipesaukee ice-out expected today
Best-selling authors to visit Exeter
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison
Michigan’s ban: Sotomayor’s ‘disadvantages’