Route 3 bridge project work continues Monday
Work to be completed includes removing the existing bridge, and ledge slope work that will involve blasting, curb installation, islands, sidewalks and final paving and pavement markings.
The bridge demolition and ledge work will require lane closures and State Police rolling road blocks on the Everett Turnpike during off-peak hours for several weeks.
E.D. Swett, Inc. of Concord is the general contractor for the $11.5 million "design build" project, which has a scheduled completion date of July 4.
The Bedford Bulletin
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest' - 0
- Record Powerball jackpot has Granite Staters dreaming - 1
- Online fund set up for Salem house fire victims - 0
- Hooksett Police Commission walks away - 0
- Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones! - 0
- Bedford native keeps Boston close to her heart - 0
- Nashua aldermen approve lease for community garden - 0
- Work begins on dam repairs - 0
- Peterborough tradition welcomes giant puppets - 0
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest'
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!
IRS head says Tea Party was not a target
Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise
Athletes and PE: Give them credit for sports
NH vote nears on expansion of Medicaid
Lawyer says Northern Pass in 'a corner'