Route 3 bridge project work continues Monday
Work to be completed includes removing the existing bridge, and ledge slope work that will involve blasting, curb installation, islands, sidewalks and final paving and pavement markings.
The bridge demolition and ledge work will require lane closures and State Police rolling road blocks on the Everett Turnpike during off-peak hours for several weeks.
E.D. Swett, Inc. of Concord is the general contractor for the $11.5 million "design build" project, which has a scheduled completion date of July 4.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Here comes the sun' – Summer Season at the Casino Ballroom - 0
- Weekend Top 10 Planner - 0
- James 'Superharp' Cotton bring blues to Tupelo - 0
- Strawbery Banke Museum pays tribute to military past and present - 0
- Newmont Military Band conjures sights, sounds of earlier century - 0
- Trial lawyers recount Whitey Bulger case, 'Departed' film screened at Red Rivers - 0
- It's a bard-worthy ShakesBEERience - 0
- Hundreds of Monadnock Region students team with professional musicians - 0
- Dartmouth musicians tackle 'Mahler boot camp' - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Weekend Top 10 Planner
New Hampshire Club News