Readers' choice? You tell us, please!
It is a given that the choosiest people in New Hampshire (that would be people such as you) read the Union Leader, Sunday News and UnionLeader.com. So whom do choosy readers choose when selecting other New Hampshire goods, services and fun?
Today, we start finding out. Introducing the 2013 Union Leader Readers' Choice awards. You will find the ballot at UnionLeader.com/choice.
Whether it is your favorite restaurant or bar or the place where you get the kids' teeth straightened or where you get the best manicure and a pedi, the Union Leader Readers' Choice awards gives you a chance to name your top spot or service and then see what others choose.
This is the first time New Hampshire's largest newspaper has offered our readers such a vote. We will publish the ballot in the newspaper several more times and you can vote as often as you like, and vote in as many categories as you like. We ask only that you make at least 12 selections and that you supply your name and email address when voting. And specify the full name of each business and its town or city street address.
Have fun. The Readers' Choice awards are meant to recognize great services and vendors, as voted by the people who patronize and support them.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Hassan was right: 'Bullying' bill goes too far - 12
- Strategery: A war by any other name - 29
- Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.? - 6
- Public be damned: Litchfield latest example - 2
- NH's 9/11 victims: We cannot forget - 0
- Celebrating Stark: And America, in Manchester - 0
- NH's Obamabots: Taking their cues from party bosses - 57
- Spending & voting: MayDay's wasted money - 5
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's job problem needs more than one fix - 3
- USNH's raw deal: Part deux - 2
- College Sports Roundup: NEC's Locke scores twice in soccer win - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Campbell, Jutras blank Gilford - 0
- Pirates stay hot, blank Red Sox - 0
- Londonderry police to open station to residents - 0
- Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua - 2
- NHIAA Golf: Crusaders teeing up special year - 0
- New Nashua computer curriculum stresses exam, lifetime skills - 0
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua
Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof