Readers' choice? You tell us, please!
It is a given that the choosiest people in New Hampshire (that would be people such as you) read the Union Leader, Sunday News and UnionLeader.com. So whom do choosy readers choose when selecting other New Hampshire goods, services and fun?
Today, we start finding out. Introducing the 2013 Union Leader Readers' Choice awards. You will find the ballot at UnionLeader.com/choice.
Whether it is your favorite restaurant or bar or the place where you get the kids' teeth straightened or where you get the best manicure and a pedi, the Union Leader Readers' Choice awards gives you a chance to name your top spot or service and then see what others choose.
This is the first time New Hampshire's largest newspaper has offered our readers such a vote. We will publish the ballot in the newspaper several more times and you can vote as often as you like, and vote in as many categories as you like. We ask only that you make at least 12 selections and that you supply your name and email address when voting. And specify the full name of each business and its town or city street address.
Have fun. The Readers' Choice awards are meant to recognize great services and vendors, as voted by the people who patronize and support them.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Chara's 'Gordie' lifts Bruins over Rangers - 0
- Bruin’s effort a turkey in 6-1 loss to Detroit - 0
- Krug lifts Bruins over Penguins in OT - 0
- B's top Hurricanes in overtime - 0
- Blues tip Bruins in shootout - 0
- Soderberg, Smith lead Bruins to victory - 0
- Strong third period helps Senators end Bruins hex - 0
- Former Monarchs lift Kings over Islanders - 0
- Lucic goal lifts Bruins to overtime victory - 0
READER COMMENTS: 6
- UPDATE: Portsmouth woman, 60, identified after her body is found in creek - 0
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 0
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 4
- Task force arrests man in Nottingham for Candia burglary - 1
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 1
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released