Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Armed man robs Tilton antique store
Just before 5 p.m., the suspect walked into Ella's Antique and Consignment Store at 261 Main St., according to Police Chief Robert Cormier.
The suspect was wearing a dark ski mask and was 5 feet 8 inches to 6 feet tall, he said.
"The suspect pointed a handgun at the female clerk, demanding cash from the register, the victim's purse and the store night deposit bag," Cormier said in a press release.
The suspect then ordered the clerk into the bathroom "and told her not to come out," Cormier said.
The suspect then fled in an unknown direction on foot. Police said an undetermined amount of cash was taken.
Cormier said police are asking for the public's help in finding and arresting the suspect.
Anyone with information should contact Tilton Police at 286-4442, he said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 0
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 0
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 0
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
- Dover man accused of robbing woman at knifepoint - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 0
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 0
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 0
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 0
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
John Stossel: Budget baloney
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax
Good Joe: Kenney for Executive Council