Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Armed man robs Tilton antique store
Ella's Antique and Consignment Store at 261 Main St. in Tilton was held up Thursday night, police said. (COURTESY)
Just before 5 p.m., the suspect walked into Ella's Antique and Consignment Store at 261 Main St., according to Police Chief Robert Cormier.
The suspect was wearing a dark ski mask and was 5 feet 8 inches to 6 feet tall, he said.
"The suspect pointed a handgun at the female clerk, demanding cash from the register, the victim's purse and the store night deposit bag," Cormier said in a press release.
The suspect then ordered the clerk into the bathroom "and told her not to come out," Cormier said.
The suspect then fled in an unknown direction on foot. Police said an undetermined amount of cash was taken.
Cormier said police are asking for the public's help in finding and arresting the suspect.
Anyone with information should contact Tilton Police at 286-4442, he said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- On Baseball: Locke pitches game in minor league rehab - 0
- NH College Notebook: Franklin Pierce's King named to 18U coaching staff - 0
- Another View - Ahad Fazelat: How Medicare reimbursement numbers are misleading - 0
- 'He is risen': 'As he said' - 0
- A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data - 0
- City budget talk: How about solutions instead? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Defense has let Sox down so far - 0
- Developers think Guard site would have big potential - 0
- Charles Krauthammer: The zealots win again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917