Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Armed man robs Tilton antique store
Just before 5 p.m., the suspect walked into Ella's Antique and Consignment Store at 261 Main St., according to Police Chief Robert Cormier.
The suspect was wearing a dark ski mask and was 5 feet 8 inches to 6 feet tall, he said.
"The suspect pointed a handgun at the female clerk, demanding cash from the register, the victim's purse and the store night deposit bag," Cormier said in a press release.
The suspect then ordered the clerk into the bathroom "and told her not to come out," Cormier said.
The suspect then fled in an unknown direction on foot. Police said an undetermined amount of cash was taken.
Cormier said police are asking for the public's help in finding and arresting the suspect.
Anyone with information should contact Tilton Police at 286-4442, he said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 1
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Gatsas incensed by unauthorized use of his phone number for 'robocalls' - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Vote on death penalty repeal set for Wednesday - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings - 1
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua
Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video
NH native holds lead spot in Iditarod
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness