June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Armed man robs Tilton antique store
Just before 5 p.m., the suspect walked into Ella's Antique and Consignment Store at 261 Main St., according to Police Chief Robert Cormier.
The suspect was wearing a dark ski mask and was 5 feet 8 inches to 6 feet tall, he said.
"The suspect pointed a handgun at the female clerk, demanding cash from the register, the victim's purse and the store night deposit bag," Cormier said in a press release.
The suspect then ordered the clerk into the bathroom "and told her not to come out," Cormier said.
The suspect then fled in an unknown direction on foot. Police said an undetermined amount of cash was taken.
Cormier said police are asking for the public's help in finding and arresting the suspect.
Anyone with information should contact Tilton Police at 286-4442, he said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 0
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
READER COMMENTS: 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- Central High student says he was knocked unconscious; police investigate racial motive - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
- Queen City community to celebrate U.N. World Refugee Day today - 0
- Bethlehem Hebrew Congregation’s 93rd season has something for everyone - 0
- VAMC hires 15 new mental health professionals - 0
George Will: A case for upward mobility
Manipulating NH: Bloomberg and the terrorist
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424