Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Armed man robs Tilton antique store
Ella's Antique and Consignment Store at 261 Main St. in Tilton was held up Thursday night, police said. (COURTESY)
Just before 5 p.m., the suspect walked into Ella's Antique and Consignment Store at 261 Main St., according to Police Chief Robert Cormier.
The suspect was wearing a dark ski mask and was 5 feet 8 inches to 6 feet tall, he said.
"The suspect pointed a handgun at the female clerk, demanding cash from the register, the victim's purse and the store night deposit bag," Cormier said in a press release.
The suspect then ordered the clerk into the bathroom "and told her not to come out," Cormier said.
The suspect then fled in an unknown direction on foot. Police said an undetermined amount of cash was taken.
Cormier said police are asking for the public's help in finding and arresting the suspect.
Anyone with information should contact Tilton Police at 286-4442, he said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 23
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 5
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return itREADER COMMENTS: 0
Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917