Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Woman indicted for alleged role in stealing Plymouth cemetery gate
Angie Beecher, of 17 Cofran Avenue in Northfield, was indicted as an accomplice to theft by unauthorized taking, and as an accomplice to interference with a cemetery or burial ground- both Class B felonies - on Aug. 25, 2010.
Beecher, according to the indictments, served as a "lookout" for Justin MacDonald as he cut up and stole the gate that had a value of more than $1,000.
Also during its March session at the North Haverhill court, the grand jury charged:
-- Jason Therrien, 35, of 1527 North Littleton Road in Littleton with five Class B felony counts in connection with a Sept. 28, 2012, crash on North Littleton Road that left four people with serious injuries.
Therrien is charged with two counts of aggravated driving while intoxicated and four counts of second-degree assault after he allegedly failed to maintain control of the Toyota Camry he was driving at 75 mph in a 50 mph zone, according to the indictments, and it left the roadway and slammed into a utility pole and tree.
The injuries to his passengers, according to the indictments, included: Sidney Walker, fractures to facial bones and/or cervical spine; Brittany Milligan, fractures of the sternum and/or ribs; and injuries that resulted in head, skull and/or brain trauma to both Jonathan McConnell and Katelynn Wright.
. Russell Christian, 40, of 1162 Route 118, Apt. 1180 in Canaan with driving under the influence of liquor with serious bodily injury resulting, and second-degree assault, both Class B felonies, on Jan. 16, in Canaan after the vehicle he was driving left Route 118 and struck a utility pole, causing a spine and/or hip fracture to a passenger, Stephen Cotting.
-- Clinton Ash, 49, of 81 Dodge Road, Bath, with strangulation, a Class B felony, on July 21, 2012, in Bath. Ash is accused of placing his hand on the neck of an unnamed victim, causing that person to experience "impeded breathing," according to the indictment.
-- Taylor A. Bailey, 25, of 59 South Main Street, Lebanon, between Dec. 8 and 10, 2012, in Lebanon with three counts of indecent exposure and lewdness, three counts of endangering the welfare of a child, and three counts of certain uses of computer, prohibited. Bailey is accused of attempting to "seduce, solicit, lure or entice," a 13-year-old child by, according to the indictments, posting sexually explicit messages and photos of his genitals via Facebook to the victim. All nine charges are Class B felonies.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 3
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 1
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 0
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 34
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Congress approves arming Syrian rebels, funding government - 0
- Study shows N.H.'s share of U.S. fouled air burden among smallest - 0
- Girl, grandmother escape fire in Rochester home with no detectors - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition after crash in Rochester - 0
- Dow, S&P 500 at records as rally continues - 0
- Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice' - 0
- Senate gives final passage to President Obama's plan for arming Syrian rebels - 0
- Manchester police officers to be honored for work in unresolved West Side stabbing death - 4
Pick Walt: Let's have Havenstein
Enter to win tickets to see the Dirty Heads
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917