Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Woman indicted for alleged role in stealing Plymouth cemetery gate
Angie Beecher, of 17 Cofran Avenue in Northfield, was indicted as an accomplice to theft by unauthorized taking, and as an accomplice to interference with a cemetery or burial ground- both Class B felonies - on Aug. 25, 2010.
Beecher, according to the indictments, served as a "lookout" for Justin MacDonald as he cut up and stole the gate that had a value of more than $1,000.
Also during its March session at the North Haverhill court, the grand jury charged:
-- Jason Therrien, 35, of 1527 North Littleton Road in Littleton with five Class B felony counts in connection with a Sept. 28, 2012, crash on North Littleton Road that left four people with serious injuries.
Therrien is charged with two counts of aggravated driving while intoxicated and four counts of second-degree assault after he allegedly failed to maintain control of the Toyota Camry he was driving at 75 mph in a 50 mph zone, according to the indictments, and it left the roadway and slammed into a utility pole and tree.
The injuries to his passengers, according to the indictments, included: Sidney Walker, fractures to facial bones and/or cervical spine; Brittany Milligan, fractures of the sternum and/or ribs; and injuries that resulted in head, skull and/or brain trauma to both Jonathan McConnell and Katelynn Wright.
. Russell Christian, 40, of 1162 Route 118, Apt. 1180 in Canaan with driving under the influence of liquor with serious bodily injury resulting, and second-degree assault, both Class B felonies, on Jan. 16, in Canaan after the vehicle he was driving left Route 118 and struck a utility pole, causing a spine and/or hip fracture to a passenger, Stephen Cotting.
-- Clinton Ash, 49, of 81 Dodge Road, Bath, with strangulation, a Class B felony, on July 21, 2012, in Bath. Ash is accused of placing his hand on the neck of an unnamed victim, causing that person to experience "impeded breathing," according to the indictment.
-- Taylor A. Bailey, 25, of 59 South Main Street, Lebanon, between Dec. 8 and 10, 2012, in Lebanon with three counts of indecent exposure and lewdness, three counts of endangering the welfare of a child, and three counts of certain uses of computer, prohibited. Bailey is accused of attempting to "seduce, solicit, lure or entice," a 13-year-old child by, according to the indictments, posting sexually explicit messages and photos of his genitals via Facebook to the victim. All nine charges are Class B felonies.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford police investigating burglary at Verizon Wireless store - 0
- Police: Manchester man charged with endangering child after going 101 mph - 0
- Man faces robbery, assault charges after extradition from NY - 0
- Driver overdosing on heroin causes crash - 0
- Hill sex offender arrested for 2012 arson of own home in Northfield - 0
- Deliberations begin in trial of former Derry man accused of sex assault - 0
- Mazzaglia pleads guilty to devising escape plan - 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Nashua man who was shot by officer sentenced to 5-10 years - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: St. Thomas coach: I owe Central - 0
- Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison - 0
- FairPoint customer concerned about blocked emails - 0
- Plaistow narrows field in search for its new police chief - 0
- Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bedford used pick-six to beat Central - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bishop Guertin completes miracle, makes playoffs with win over Nashua South - 0
- NHIAA Football Roundup: Souhegan closes out season with a win - 0
- NHIAA Football: Londonderry edges Salem in wild finish - 0
Hockey brought them together; Hooksett ice rink will serve as NH couple's 'church' for wedding
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483