Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Woman indicted for alleged role in stealing Plymouth cemetery gate
Angie Beecher, of 17 Cofran Avenue in Northfield, was indicted as an accomplice to theft by unauthorized taking, and as an accomplice to interference with a cemetery or burial ground- both Class B felonies - on Aug. 25, 2010.
Beecher, according to the indictments, served as a "lookout" for Justin MacDonald as he cut up and stole the gate that had a value of more than $1,000.
Also during its March session at the North Haverhill court, the grand jury charged:
-- Jason Therrien, 35, of 1527 North Littleton Road in Littleton with five Class B felony counts in connection with a Sept. 28, 2012, crash on North Littleton Road that left four people with serious injuries.
Therrien is charged with two counts of aggravated driving while intoxicated and four counts of second-degree assault after he allegedly failed to maintain control of the Toyota Camry he was driving at 75 mph in a 50 mph zone, according to the indictments, and it left the roadway and slammed into a utility pole and tree.
The injuries to his passengers, according to the indictments, included: Sidney Walker, fractures to facial bones and/or cervical spine; Brittany Milligan, fractures of the sternum and/or ribs; and injuries that resulted in head, skull and/or brain trauma to both Jonathan McConnell and Katelynn Wright.
. Russell Christian, 40, of 1162 Route 118, Apt. 1180 in Canaan with driving under the influence of liquor with serious bodily injury resulting, and second-degree assault, both Class B felonies, on Jan. 16, in Canaan after the vehicle he was driving left Route 118 and struck a utility pole, causing a spine and/or hip fracture to a passenger, Stephen Cotting.
-- Clinton Ash, 49, of 81 Dodge Road, Bath, with strangulation, a Class B felony, on July 21, 2012, in Bath. Ash is accused of placing his hand on the neck of an unnamed victim, causing that person to experience "impeded breathing," according to the indictment.
-- Taylor A. Bailey, 25, of 59 South Main Street, Lebanon, between Dec. 8 and 10, 2012, in Lebanon with three counts of indecent exposure and lewdness, three counts of endangering the welfare of a child, and three counts of certain uses of computer, prohibited. Bailey is accused of attempting to "seduce, solicit, lure or entice," a 13-year-old child by, according to the indictments, posting sexually explicit messages and photos of his genitals via Facebook to the victim. All nine charges are Class B felonies.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry police assisting in investigation of violent Maine home invasion - 1
- Man stealing wine threatens clerk of Manchester 7-Eleven with knife - 0
- Man charged in Manchester stabbing - 1
- Hampstead home invasion suspect wants evidence tossed - 0
- Police say man swung ax at ex - 2
- More theft-related charges for Raymond woman - 0
- 3 men arrested for burglarizing car dealer - 0
- Alleged lip-biter faces more charges - 0
- Child left unattended while trio overdosed on heroin - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- On naming the victim: It is Kibby's story now - 0
- Derry Council revises tax cut goal - 0
- Police remove dogs, cats and pig from Derry home after report of strong odor - 0
- Former New London police chief settles with female accuser - 0
- Alleged parental kidnapper arraigned, ordered held on $250,000 cash bail - 0
- Reports: Celtics near completion of Rondo deal - 0
- Grid coach Cote, BG go their separate ways - 0
- Former owners of 'casualty' of Northern Pass file appeal - 0
- Boston Marathon bombing suspect appears in court as trial date approaches - 0
Enter to win tickets to see Tom Chapin
BANANAS and NH's energy needs
Win tickets to see Linkin Park
NH reacts to thaw with Cuba
Vermont's disaster: An Obamedy of errors
Arrest of dad at Gilford School Board meeting about Picoult book 'chilling' says judge, case dismissed
Convicted murderer entitled to hearing on new DNA evidence after 42 years, Supreme Court rules
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483