Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Woman indicted for alleged role in stealing Plymouth cemetery gate
Angie Beecher, of 17 Cofran Avenue in Northfield, was indicted as an accomplice to theft by unauthorized taking, and as an accomplice to interference with a cemetery or burial ground- both Class B felonies - on Aug. 25, 2010.
Beecher, according to the indictments, served as a "lookout" for Justin MacDonald as he cut up and stole the gate that had a value of more than $1,000.
Also during its March session at the North Haverhill court, the grand jury charged:
-- Jason Therrien, 35, of 1527 North Littleton Road in Littleton with five Class B felony counts in connection with a Sept. 28, 2012, crash on North Littleton Road that left four people with serious injuries.
Therrien is charged with two counts of aggravated driving while intoxicated and four counts of second-degree assault after he allegedly failed to maintain control of the Toyota Camry he was driving at 75 mph in a 50 mph zone, according to the indictments, and it left the roadway and slammed into a utility pole and tree.
The injuries to his passengers, according to the indictments, included: Sidney Walker, fractures to facial bones and/or cervical spine; Brittany Milligan, fractures of the sternum and/or ribs; and injuries that resulted in head, skull and/or brain trauma to both Jonathan McConnell and Katelynn Wright.
. Russell Christian, 40, of 1162 Route 118, Apt. 1180 in Canaan with driving under the influence of liquor with serious bodily injury resulting, and second-degree assault, both Class B felonies, on Jan. 16, in Canaan after the vehicle he was driving left Route 118 and struck a utility pole, causing a spine and/or hip fracture to a passenger, Stephen Cotting.
-- Clinton Ash, 49, of 81 Dodge Road, Bath, with strangulation, a Class B felony, on July 21, 2012, in Bath. Ash is accused of placing his hand on the neck of an unnamed victim, causing that person to experience "impeded breathing," according to the indictment.
-- Taylor A. Bailey, 25, of 59 South Main Street, Lebanon, between Dec. 8 and 10, 2012, in Lebanon with three counts of indecent exposure and lewdness, three counts of endangering the welfare of a child, and three counts of certain uses of computer, prohibited. Bailey is accused of attempting to "seduce, solicit, lure or entice," a 13-year-old child by, according to the indictments, posting sexually explicit messages and photos of his genitals via Facebook to the victim. All nine charges are Class B felonies.
READER COMMENTS: 9
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- These all-natural candles can double as massage oil - 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 21
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 7
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483