Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Manchester man robbed by acquaintance, police say
Marcoux of 94 Lincoln St. was arrested on a robbery charge. Police also took him into custody on an outstanding warrant out of Hillsborough County Superior Court for violating a court order related to a prior robbery charge.
The incident happened about 11:40 p.m. at 455 Pine St. Police said Marcoux was socializing with Kevin Lamie, 31, who lived in the Pine Street building, and several other people.
Marcoux asked Lamie to go buy some beer. Lamie, police said, showed Marcoux some cash but refused to go get him the beer. That's when Marcoux punched him in the face and stole his money, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Defense has let Sox down so far - 0
- Developers think Guard site would have big potential - 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- Jackson Ski Touring makes top U.S. skiing list - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917