June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Manchester man robbed by acquaintance, police say
Marcoux of 94 Lincoln St. was arrested on a robbery charge. Police also took him into custody on an outstanding warrant out of Hillsborough County Superior Court for violating a court order related to a prior robbery charge.
The incident happened about 11:40 p.m. at 455 Pine St. Police said Marcoux was socializing with Kevin Lamie, 31, who lived in the Pine Street building, and several other people.
Marcoux asked Lamie to go buy some beer. Lamie, police said, showed Marcoux some cash but refused to go get him the beer. That's when Marcoux punched him in the face and stole his money, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 3
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
READER COMMENTS: 3
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 2
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
UPDATED: Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424