Home » News » Public Safety
Center Conway men hurt in snowmobile crash on Conway railroad trestle
Joshua Wiggin, 31, was heading east about 30 mph on the rail trail when one of the sled's skis hit an exposed rail, causing him to lose control, Sgt. Brian Abrams said in a news release. Wiggin and his passenger, James Gould, 21, were thrown from the snowmobile, the release said.
Abrams said rescuers used snowmobiles and a tracked ATV to transport the injured riders to the waiting ambulances. Wiggin and Gould were taken to Conway Memorial Hospital, where they were treated and released.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use - 0
- Officials: Missing teen sent letter weeks after last sighting - 0
- UPDATE: 2 dead in I-89 crash in Lebanon, highway northbound restricted to one lane as of 8:20 p.m. - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 12
- Reams threatens to sue county commissioners - 11
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 1
- Conway is heartened by word of her letter - 0
- Missing Conway teenager remains in 'grave' danger - 8
- Officials will share new information about missing Conway teen - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UNH unveils new 'shield' logo - 0
- Napoli returns to Boston with two-year deal - 0
- Celtics come up big against Nuggets - 0
- Johnson honored for sixth NASCAR title - 0
- Kilpatrick leads UNH women past Dartmouth - 0
- UNH, Dartmouth football players named All-New England - 0
- Manchester Monarchs beat Portland Pirates in shootout - 0
- Wildcats shut down Black Bears again - 0
- U.S. preparing for grueling World Cup - 0
UPDATE: 2 dead in I-89 crash in Lebanon, highway northbound restricted to one lane as of 8:20 p.m.
Casino for NH wins critical endorsement
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072