Milford United Methodist Church appoints new pastor
Palmer graduated in 1982 from Tufts University with a bachelor's degree in biology and psychology and received his master's of divinity in 1985 from Drew University School of Theology. In 1997, he received his doctor of ministry degree from Bangor Theological Seminary.
He has served churches in North Sullivan, Prospect Harbor, Gouldsboro, and Guilford in Maine.
From 1990 until June 2000, he served as pastor of the Conway and Center Conway United Methodist churches in Conway, and for the past 13 years, he has served as pastor of the Londonderry United Methodist Church.
He has enjoyed many different mission trip experiences including one to Honduras with Church World Service in 1999.
He has also traveled to Maine with the New Hampshire district mission team several times. He regularly volunteers at Anne-Marie House in Hudson.
He will be joined by his wife, Lucy. In their spare time, Wesley and Lucy enjoy their dog, Daisy and traveling. They have two grown sons, Adam and Timothy.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NCAA Baseball: Penmen win again - 0
- College Baseball: Mathieu, FPU cruise in NCAAs - 0
- College Roundup: SNHU rolls in NCAA opener - 0
- College Baseball: DWC stays alive in NCAAs - 0
- Penmen set sights on return to NCAA Div. II World Series - 0
- Daniel Webster nine loses NCAA test - 0
- NH College Roundup: DWC baseball team begins NCAAs today - 0
- Franklin Pierce University plays in regional opener; SNHU has night game - 0
- College Baseball: KSC nine ousted - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 3
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 0
- Gate City Musings: Mayor just keeps on spending - 0
- Nashua set to begin budget review - 0
- Manchester 'homeless meter' program seeks to deter panhandling - 0
Volunteer drivers needed in Windham
North Country ATV trail opening on schedule
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?