Milford United Methodist Church appoints new pastor
Palmer graduated in 1982 from Tufts University with a bachelor's degree in biology and psychology and received his master's of divinity in 1985 from Drew University School of Theology. In 1997, he received his doctor of ministry degree from Bangor Theological Seminary.
He has served churches in North Sullivan, Prospect Harbor, Gouldsboro, and Guilford in Maine.
From 1990 until June 2000, he served as pastor of the Conway and Center Conway United Methodist churches in Conway, and for the past 13 years, he has served as pastor of the Londonderry United Methodist Church.
He has enjoyed many different mission trip experiences including one to Honduras with Church World Service in 1999.
He has also traveled to Maine with the New Hampshire district mission team several times. He regularly volunteers at Anne-Marie House in Hudson.
He will be joined by his wife, Lucy. In their spare time, Wesley and Lucy enjoy their dog, Daisy and traveling. They have two grown sons, Adam and Timothy.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Spanish exchange students feel welcomed at Pinkerton Academy - 0
- Sandown school board member demands surveillance video in letter to superintendent - 2
- Campbell High celebrates a national distinction - 0
- Central High fair to feature admissions officers - 0
- Nashua board reviews eligibility for school sports and clubs - 0
- Nashua fourth-graders show significant gains in science - 0
- UNH math professor earns prestigious MacArthur Fellowship - 0
- School emergency notification system to launch in Londonderry - 0
- New Nashua computer curriculum stresses exam, lifetime skills - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem