Milford United Methodist Church appoints new pastor
Palmer graduated in 1982 from Tufts University with a bachelor's degree in biology and psychology and received his master's of divinity in 1985 from Drew University School of Theology. In 1997, he received his doctor of ministry degree from Bangor Theological Seminary.
He has served churches in North Sullivan, Prospect Harbor, Gouldsboro, and Guilford in Maine.
From 1990 until June 2000, he served as pastor of the Conway and Center Conway United Methodist churches in Conway, and for the past 13 years, he has served as pastor of the Londonderry United Methodist Church.
He has enjoyed many different mission trip experiences including one to Honduras with Church World Service in 1999.
He has also traveled to Maine with the New Hampshire district mission team several times. He regularly volunteers at Anne-Marie House in Hudson.
He will be joined by his wife, Lucy. In their spare time, Wesley and Lucy enjoy their dog, Daisy and traveling. They have two grown sons, Adam and Timothy.
READER COMMENTS: 5
- Kathy Sullivan: Scott Brown’s prospects for a U.S. Senate win are poor - 12
- Deroy Murdock: A 'reset' with Russia that would get Putin's attention - 0
- Helen DePrima: How Obamacare worsened my health insurance - 18
- Jonah Goldberg: On Russia, Obama is stuck in the past - 3
- Ray Wieczorek: Joe Kenney is the man for the job - 1
- Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin? - 2
- Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness - 0
- George Will: The face of IRS behavior - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 7
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Man dies after officer-involved Rochester shooting - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 1
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus