Milford United Methodist Church appoints new pastor
Palmer graduated in 1982 from Tufts University with a bachelor's degree in biology and psychology and received his master's of divinity in 1985 from Drew University School of Theology. In 1997, he received his doctor of ministry degree from Bangor Theological Seminary.
He has served churches in North Sullivan, Prospect Harbor, Gouldsboro, and Guilford in Maine.
From 1990 until June 2000, he served as pastor of the Conway and Center Conway United Methodist churches in Conway, and for the past 13 years, he has served as pastor of the Londonderry United Methodist Church.
He has enjoyed many different mission trip experiences including one to Honduras with Church World Service in 1999.
He has also traveled to Maine with the New Hampshire district mission team several times. He regularly volunteers at Anne-Marie House in Hudson.
He will be joined by his wife, Lucy. In their spare time, Wesley and Lucy enjoy their dog, Daisy and traveling. They have two grown sons, Adam and Timothy.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Franklin Pierce wins NCAA baseball regional - 1
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
- NCAA Baseball: Penmen win again - 0
- College Baseball: Mathieu, FPU cruise in NCAAs - 0
- College Roundup: SNHU rolls in NCAA opener - 0
- College Baseball: DWC stays alive in NCAAs - 0
- Penmen set sights on return to NCAA Div. II World Series - 0
- Daniel Webster nine loses NCAA test - 0
- NH College Roundup: DWC baseball team begins NCAAs today - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 2
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands