$15.3M contract for BAE to develop targeting system
BAE Systems Inc., Nashua, N.H., was awarded a $15,300,196 cost-plus-fixed-fee incrementally-funded contract. This increment is worth $5,000,000. The award will provide for the development, prototyping and testing of the Joint Effects Targeting Systems Target Location Designation System. Work will be performed in Nashua, with an estimated completion date of March 17, 2016. The bid was solicited through the Internet, with four bids received. The Army Contracting Command, Aberdeen Proving Ground, Md., is the contracting activity (W91CRB-13-C-0026).
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest' - 0
- Record Powerball jackpot has Granite Staters dreaming - 0
- Online fund set up for Salem house fire victims - 0
- Hooksett Police Commission walks away - 0
- Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones! - 0
- Bedford native keeps Boston close to her heart - 0
- Nashua aldermen approve lease for community garden - 0
- Work begins on dam repairs - 0
- Peterborough tradition welcomes giant puppets - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest'
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!
Work begins on dam repairs
Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise
Athletes and PE: Give them credit for sports
NH vote nears on expansion of Medicaid
IRS head says Tea Party was not a target