Driver arrested after heavily damaged car draws officer's attention
Police said Kevin Donahue, 26 of 21 Sherwood Drive was behind the wheel of a black Toyota Camry about midnight Friday that was traveling south on Elm Street, towards Granite Street.
The car's front end was damages and a large piece of the car was hanging off, being dragged alongside it.
Officer Mark Aquino stopped Donahue who, police said, was arrested for OUIL.
Other officers checked the area to try to find what Donahue's car had hit but were unable to find an accident scene.
Lakes Region » Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Roomful Of Blues Celebrates 45 Years with New CD, 45 Live - 0
- A growing community of gardeners along Nashua rail trail - 0
- Salem seniors make a mind-body connection - 0
- Raymond man's hope for working van realized - 0
- Plymouth man relates growing up in the home — the Sullivan County Home - 0
- NH moose lottery to be held Friday - 0
- Granite Staters lend a hand to Oklahoma tornado victims - 0
- Hooksett Garden Club takes on bigger challenges - 0
- Grand opening for historic Peterborough community pool - 0
Raymond man's hope for working van realized
Salem seniors make a mind-body connection
NH moose lottery to be held Friday
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Traffic stops in spotlight
One era ends, another begins at Union Leader