Manchester driver clocked at 102 mph in 55 mph zone, say state police
Trooper Bryan Trask of Troop B was paroling I-93 at 9:10 a.m. Thursday when he clocked a 2004 Mercury Sable at 102 mph in the posted 55 mph speed zone.
The car made unsafe lane changes and nearly struck another vehicle as it traveled onto Interstate-293 North.
Trask stopped the vehicle and arrested the driver identified as Matthew Bell, 38, of Manchester.
What's next: Bell is free on bail pending arraignment May 13 in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division.
Lakes Region » Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fishermen say lie-detector test keeps Winni Derby honest - 0
- Tour de Breakfast fuels about 466 who bicycled, walked to work - 0
- A Family Promise holding talent search for fall fundraiser - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest' - 0
- Record Powerball jackpot has Granite Staters dreaming - 1
- Online fund set up for Salem house fire victims - 0
- Hooksett Police Commission walks away - 1
- Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones! - 0
- Bedford native keeps Boston close to her heart - 0
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest'
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!
IRS head says Tea Party was not a target
Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise
Athletes and PE: Give them credit for sports
NH vote nears on expansion of Medicaid
Lawyer says Northern Pass in 'a corner'