Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Man charged following robbery in Rochester
Officers responded at 5:47 p.m. after Jerrell Luther, 34, of 17 Winter St., allegedly used physical force to take an undisclosed amount of cash from an unnamed man near School Street.
No weapons were used and the victim suffered only minor abrasions, according to police.
Police issued an alert for the man and a green Chevy Blazer used to flee the scene. The vehicle was later spotted along South Main Street by a N.H. State Trooper, who contacted police. As a result, Luther was charged with robbery. He is being held at Strafford County jail in Dover on a probation violation.
Robbery is a Class B felony, which could result in up to 3½ to 7 years in prison, if convicted.
Luther is scheduled to be arraigned in 7th Circuit Court in Rochester Friday at 11 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 29
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
- Pot plants worth $25,000 seized in Wilmot - 0
- Lawyers for Manchester man challenge competency of suspect in 2001 Auburn murder - 0
- Two-car crash in Salem prompts arrest of both drivers - 0
- Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old - 1
- Former Nashua alderman's witness tampering trial postponed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Man arrested in White Park stabbing in Concord - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition at Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 in Rochester - 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 3
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
Two arrested, car and cash seized in SWAT raid, drug bust at South Mammoth Road home in Manchester
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917