Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Man charged following robbery in Rochester
Officers responded at 5:47 p.m. after Jerrell Luther, 34, of 17 Winter St., allegedly used physical force to take an undisclosed amount of cash from an unnamed man near School Street.
No weapons were used and the victim suffered only minor abrasions, according to police.
Police issued an alert for the man and a green Chevy Blazer used to flee the scene. The vehicle was later spotted along South Main Street by a N.H. State Trooper, who contacted police. As a result, Luther was charged with robbery. He is being held at Strafford County jail in Dover on a probation violation.
Robbery is a Class B felony, which could result in up to 3½ to 7 years in prison, if convicted.
Luther is scheduled to be arraigned in 7th Circuit Court in Rochester Friday at 11 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 31
- Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole - 0
- Grantham man makes plea deal in wife's killing - 4
- Keene cold-case murder trial starts - 0
- Newmarket man charged with impersonating police officer on Seacoast - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Police: Body found in Portsmouth creek not missing UNH student - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden - 1
- Hanover’s Grabill named top regional soccer coach - 0
- Londonderry's Aliza Simpson chooses UNH for basketball - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs yet to flip switch on power play - 0
Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden
Hooksett officer struck by motorist
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424