Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Man charged following robbery in Rochester
Officers responded at 5:47 p.m. after Jerrell Luther, 34, of 17 Winter St., allegedly used physical force to take an undisclosed amount of cash from an unnamed man near School Street.
No weapons were used and the victim suffered only minor abrasions, according to police.
Police issued an alert for the man and a green Chevy Blazer used to flee the scene. The vehicle was later spotted along South Main Street by a N.H. State Trooper, who contacted police. As a result, Luther was charged with robbery. He is being held at Strafford County jail in Dover on a probation violation.
Robbery is a Class B felony, which could result in up to 3½ to 7 years in prison, if convicted.
Luther is scheduled to be arraigned in 7th Circuit Court in Rochester Friday at 11 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- GPS device locates stolen truck in Merrimack - 1
- Traffic signal stop leads to drug arrest in Merrimack - 0
- Manchester police officer finds gun in cyclist’s backpack - 2
- June graduate of St. Paul’s School indicted on sex assault charges - 0
- Police: Activist in chicken suit was warned not to pester Shaheen prior to arrest - 1
- Judge orders prosecutors to disclose more details in Portsmouth bat beating probe - 0
- Former Claremont police dispatcher waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- Some sexual assault charges dismissed against Nashua caretaker - 0
- Dover man indicted in sexual assault of young girl - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Fisher Cats slam way to win over Trenton - 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Upcoming selectmen's meeting stirring controversy among Bow's firefighters - 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- President Obama: Rescue attempt of NH-based journalist James Foley failed - 18
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
Hassan, Havenstein both raise nearly $2m
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917