Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Raymond man arrested for possessing heroin
Police said when they arrived Thursday it was clear that Todd Turmel, 36, was in need of medical attention and he was taken by ambulance to Elliot Hospital for treatment.
Turmel had a needle and a spoon with a brown substance consistent with heroin in his lap, according to police.
He was arrested for possession of heroin and on an electronic bench warrant for failing to pay a court fine.
Turmel refused bail, after being released from the hospital, and was taken to the Merrimack County jail, pending arraignment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
- Top-ranked B's seek to tie up series - 0
- Bottoms up for Red Sox in win over Orioles - 0
- Struggling Fisher Cats defeated again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917