Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Raymond man arrested for possessing heroin
Police said when they arrived Thursday it was clear that Todd Turmel, 36, was in need of medical attention and he was taken by ambulance to Elliot Hospital for treatment.
Turmel had a needle and a spoon with a brown substance consistent with heroin in his lap, according to police.
He was arrested for possession of heroin and on an electronic bench warrant for failing to pay a court fine.
Turmel refused bail, after being released from the hospital, and was taken to the Merrimack County jail, pending arraignment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police investigating after man stabbed in neck - 1
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 7
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 1
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 0
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Crusaders break through: Explosive offense, tough defense enough to capture city crown - 1
- Bruins pleased with start in spite of injuries - 0
- Celtics Insider: Celtics rule Smart out of tomorrow's game against Chicago - 0
- Berube the backbone of Monarchs' team 'D' - 0
- Packers QB Revis will pose a challenge for Patriots - 3
- Hudson may start charging for non-transport ambulance calls - 2
- NH suffers 4th worst outage on record - 17
- Camping out didn't pay for shoppers - 0
- Newsreel: Concord economic forecast; Tech Council hosts forum; UNH Fairchild Dairy honored - 0
NH suffers 4th worst outage on record
Camping out didn't pay for shoppers
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483