Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Raymond man arrested for possessing heroin
Police said when they arrived Thursday it was clear that Todd Turmel, 36, was in need of medical attention and he was taken by ambulance to Elliot Hospital for treatment.
Turmel had a needle and a spoon with a brown substance consistent with heroin in his lap, according to police.
He was arrested for possession of heroin and on an electronic bench warrant for failing to pay a court fine.
Turmel refused bail, after being released from the hospital, and was taken to the Merrimack County jail, pending arraignment.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Man dies after officer-involved Rochester shooting - 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Zoning amendment passes in Loudon - 0
- With Pinkerton pact on line, Hooksett voters turn out en masse - 0
- Cryans wins Grantham in Executive Council race - 0
- Coming bad weatherpostpones NHIAA tourney contests - 0
- Middlebrooks homers; Red Sox win, lose one - 0
- Waterville Valley town clerk saying goodbye to post - 0
- Kids get out and vote in Weare - 0
- Hollis voters set to gather for annual Town Meeting Wednesday - 0
- Turnout light in Derry as of early afternoon - 0
Middlebrooks homers; Red Sox win, lose one
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Manchester schools project budget surplus