Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Raymond man arrested for possessing heroin
Police said when they arrived Thursday it was clear that Todd Turmel, 36, was in need of medical attention and he was taken by ambulance to Elliot Hospital for treatment.
Turmel had a needle and a spoon with a brown substance consistent with heroin in his lap, according to police.
He was arrested for possession of heroin and on an electronic bench warrant for failing to pay a court fine.
Turmel refused bail, after being released from the hospital, and was taken to the Merrimack County jail, pending arraignment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- West Lebanon man accused of secretly recording child - 0
- Prosecutors seek to block documents from advisor's fraud trial - 0
- Former EMT receives probation for theft of fentanyl - 0
- Biker faces charges after high-speed chase at 127 mph - 0
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 7
- Manchester raid came 8 months after home invasion - 4
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 14
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Know the Law: Know your rights when dealing with debt collectors - 0
- Ask SCORE: Getting help with routine chores allows owners to focus on critical issues - 0
- Another View - Richard Ober: We have to act now to stop the decline in NH's future prospects - 0
- Another View: Gordon Humphrey -- Rubens will bring principled, courageous leadership to Senate - 1
- Firefly dress could set the world on fire - 0
- As school year starts, talk of new testing begins in Manchester - 1
- Wildcats focus on positives following opening loss - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey Preview: Exeter, Pinkerton girls thinking big - 0
- Frank Jones' foray into ale-making in Portsmouth is a success - 0
Two killed in North Hampton plane crash
DWI License Revocations
Sherborne takes Manchester city golf crown
The JV team: Obama's unbelievable admission
Another View: Gordon Humphrey -- Rubens will bring principled, courageous leadership to Senate
'Our job is to rebuild that middle class'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917