Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Two men accused of rape in Weare
James Cheney, 21, of 9 Snows Court, Dover, faces four counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault, two counts of simple assault, false imprisonment, criminal restraint and witness tampering. He was held on $25,000 cash bail at the Hillsborough County Jail in Manchester pending arraignment Monday.
Tyler Janvrin, 20, of 71 Daniels Road, Weare, was charged with two counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault, two counts of simple assault, false imprisonment, criminal restraint and witness tampering. He declined the services of a bail commissioner and was being held at the Hillsborough County Jail until his arraignment Monday. Janvrin was out on parole when he was arrested Friday.
Police said the woman was sexually assaulted Wednesday. Working with information from the victim, the involved hospital and other resources, police found Janvrin at his residence and took him into custody.
Dover police arrested Cheney early Saturday, authorities said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Plaistow man in toddler abuse case indicted in jail assault - 0
- Salem man seeks sentence reduction in infant abuse case - 0
- Londonderry man sentenced to jail time following standoff - 0
- Four weekend business burglaries reported - 0
- Candia teen charged with burglarizing home - 1
- Hanover man arrested after incident in Dartmouth president's office - 0
- Pursuit ends with gun possession arrest - 0
- Mont Vernon man arrested for DWI after police find him slumped over wheel - 5
- Ex-Salem cop indicted for assault of pursuit suspect - 5
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Vote: ‘No nit’ policy relaxed for Manchester schools - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat Hopefully, this too shall pass - 0
- Poll: More than 25% haven't heard of Northern Pass; mixed attitudes for others - 1
- Flood watch and rain follow day of near-record temperatures - 0
- NH doctors: There's more to Medicare list than meets the eye - 0
- Belmont students consider dropping 'offensive' mascot - 1
- Rindge to celebrate community policing award - 0
- Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
Berlin BioPower plant coming up to speed
Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917