Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Two men accused of rape in Weare
James Cheney, 21, of 9 Snows Court, Dover, faces four counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault, two counts of simple assault, false imprisonment, criminal restraint and witness tampering. He was held on $25,000 cash bail at the Hillsborough County Jail in Manchester pending arraignment Monday.
Tyler Janvrin, 20, of 71 Daniels Road, Weare, was charged with two counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault, two counts of simple assault, false imprisonment, criminal restraint and witness tampering. He declined the services of a bail commissioner and was being held at the Hillsborough County Jail until his arraignment Monday. Janvrin was out on parole when he was arrested Friday.
Police said the woman was sexually assaulted Wednesday. Working with information from the victim, the involved hospital and other resources, police found Janvrin at his residence and took him into custody.
Dover police arrested Cheney early Saturday, authorities said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
- Sexual assault charge in Keene - 0
- Keene man charged with threatening Nelson teen with gun - 0
- More details released about Nashua drive-by shooting - 0
- Portsmouth man charged with two felony drug counts - 0
- Affidavits show woman was shot as feds conducted downtown Manchester drug raid - 0
- Newton man charged with kidnapping, sexual assault of 15-year-old Mass. girl - 1
- Two felony charges for alleged Portsmouth drug dealer - 0
- Nashua man arrested in violent purse snatching - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats manager Meacham learned a few things, too - 0
- First and 10: Old No. 1 begins as new No. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Soccer Preview: All eyes on Bedford, Exeter - 0
- Another View -- Dan McGuire: We Free Staters are not some threat to be feared - 0
- Taxpayer rights: Left, right should restore them - 0
- Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test - 0
- No paper Monday - 0
- Patriots' Garoppolo solid, but Giants eke out 16-13 win in preseason finale - 0
- Education business tax credit program upheld - 0
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Weekly brother gave police wrong name
Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917