Home » News » Public Safety
Two Hudson men hurt in Raymond crash
Andrew Ocasio and Brandon Masterson, both 20, were transported to the Elliot Hospital after being ejected from the vehicle, a 2007 Subaru.
Shortly after 2 a.m. on Saturday, police were called to Chester Road in Raymond, where both victims were found unconscious.
According to their Facebook profiles, Masterson and Ocasio were members of Alvirne High School's Class of 2011. Masterson attends Nashua Community College and is employed by the Apple store in Nashua. Ocasio works as a welder/fabricator at TND Companies, according to his profile.
Masterson, who was later transported to Mass General Hospital, was in critical condition on Saturday after suffering severe head trauma, a family member confirmed. No information was immediately available on Ocasio's condition.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Investigators release sketch of man who may have driven Abigail away - 2
- Supporters ask for patience in Abby Hernandez case while authorities sort it all out - 10
- Package found at Manchester federal building was harmless - 0
- Tractor-trailer carrying glass rolls over at I-93-Route 101 interchange in Manchester - 0
- Contact lost with Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people from Burkina Faso - 0
- New Ipswich man dies in motorcycle, truck collision - 0
- Two hurt in crash on Everett Turnpike involving tractor-trailer - 0
- Lightning likely cause of Manchester apartment building fire - 0
- Motorcyclist seriously injured in Jaffrey crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Jayne Millerick: Dems scaring women by misleading them on contraception - 1
- Basket case: Saga of a supermarket - 3
- Patriots Notebook: Ongoing renovations in Foxborough - 0
- Three years later, investigation continues into homicide of Celina Cass - 0
- Nashua celebration in the works for Medal of Honor recipient - 0
- Fisher Cats down Senators in road trip opener - 0
- No water for Manchester sewer bill scofflaws? - 3
- New Boston mulch processing plant plans under review - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Defense attorney seeks home confinement for drug addict - 0
Workers pulling for ex-Market Basket CEO's buyout bid; rally planned Friday before board meeting
Market Basket walkout a future case study
UPDATED: Thousands of Market Basket employees rally; company board issues statement on purchase offer, reaffirms support for new CEOs
Basket case: Saga of a supermarket
Mother says Abigail in 'deteriorated' health