Home » News » Public Safety
Two Hudson men hurt in Raymond crash
Andrew Ocasio and Brandon Masterson, both 20, were transported to the Elliot Hospital after being ejected from the vehicle, a 2007 Subaru.
Shortly after 2 a.m. on Saturday, police were called to Chester Road in Raymond, where both victims were found unconscious.
According to their Facebook profiles, Masterson and Ocasio were members of Alvirne High School's Class of 2011. Masterson attends Nashua Community College and is employed by the Apple store in Nashua. Ocasio works as a welder/fabricator at TND Companies, according to his profile.
Masterson, who was later transported to Mass General Hospital, was in critical condition on Saturday after suffering severe head trauma, a family member confirmed. No information was immediately available on Ocasio's condition.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Victim identified in fatal Pelham motorcycle accident - 0
- Man killed in Pelham motorcycle accident identified as local man, 24 - 0
- Manchester man seriously injured after driving into oncoming traffic - 0
- Derry police continue to look for missing gun left in courthouse bathroom - 0
- Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner - 2
- Merrimack police find car sticking into road, charge man - 0
- Police say impairment and speed not factors in fatal crash in Conway - 0
- Manchester man sustains life-threatening injuries in Bedford crash - 0
- Barrington man, 41, dies in cycle crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Patnode poised to win NH Weekly Series crown - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 1
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 6
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 1
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help