Home » News » Public Safety
Two people injured in Rochester crash
Patricia Smith, 51, of Rochester, was turning onto Route 125 from Church Street about 1:15 p.m. Saturday and hit a car driven by Tara English, 39, of Rochester, who was heading north on Route 125. They were both taken to Frisbie Memorial Hospital for treatment of injuries that were not life-threatening, police said.
Route 125 between Oak Street and Church Street was closed for about 90 minutes because of the accident, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Authorities say smoking ignited oxygen in Derry apartment building fire - 1
- Motorcyclist flown to Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 - 0
- Londonderry police to open station to residents - 0
- Affair, threats alleged in Weare police chief investigation - 9
- Cause of 3-alarm Derry fire remains under investigation - 0
- Claremont police warn public about suspicious soda bottles - 1
- Mechanical failure ruled out in fatal plane crash that claimed lives of two Kingston men - 0
- UPDATED: Cause of three-alarm Derry blaze under investigation - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Man arrested in White Park stabbing in Concord - 0
- Two arrested, car and cash seized in SWAT raid, drug bust at South Mammoth Road home in Manchester - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 3
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
- Drew Cline: When Republicans turn off Republicans - 7
Two arrested, car and cash seized in SWAT raid, drug bust at South Mammoth Road home in Manchester
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Havenstein says Christie backing a 'boost'