Home » News » Public Safety
Updated: Pickup truck rolls on man involved in Manchester crash
The accident happened around 7:20 a.m. at the intersection of Beech Street and Cilley Road.
Driver Paul Houghton, 77, was taken to Catholic Medical Center to be evaluated for non-life-threatening injuries after firefighters removed him from his vehicle, police said. The crash impact left the pickup on its passenger side, police said.
The other driver, Ryan Gile, 28, was taken to the Elliot Hospital, where he was treated for minor injuries and released.
Alcohol and speed don’t appear to be factors.
Anyone who witnessed the crash is asked to contact Manchester police traffic investigator Greg DiTullio at 792-5448.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say North Country motor vehicle deaths down - 0
- Hiker rescued from Mount Washington - 0
- Conn. pair injured in ATV rollover in Henniker - 0
- Boy injured on bicycle, hit by pickup in Keene - 0
- Manchester driver dead in crash on I-293 - 0
- Fire destroys historic downtown Berlin building - 0
- Three-alarm fire destroys garage in Nottingham - 0
- Manchester man killed on I-293 apparently unconscious before crash - 0
- Fire destroys another historic Berlin building - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Market Basket workers rally, urged to 'shut it down' until ousted CEO returns - 0
- Man arrested after shots allegedly fired in Mont Vernon - 0
- Rochester gas station robbed; Police: Could be one in string - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene In Manchester: Tracking street crime is her game - 0
- Shaheen's record: On insurance, it is dismal - 7
- On Baseball: NH's Anderson glad to be back - 0
- Republican congressional candidate Lambert says he'd serve only 3 terms - 1
- Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notebook: The grandson also rises - 1
- Anti-SUV flop: Americans love utility - 4
DWI License Revocations
Market Basket shelves growing bare
Shaheen's record: On insurance, it is dismal
Anti-SUV flop: Americans love utility