Home » News » Public Safety
Updated: Pickup truck rolls on man involved in Manchester crash
The accident happened around 7:20 a.m. at the intersection of Beech Street and Cilley Road.
Driver Paul Houghton, 77, was taken to Catholic Medical Center to be evaluated for non-life-threatening injuries after firefighters removed him from his vehicle, police said. The crash impact left the pickup on its passenger side, police said.
The other driver, Ryan Gile, 28, was taken to the Elliot Hospital, where he was treated for minor injuries and released.
Alcohol and speed don’t appear to be factors.
Anyone who witnessed the crash is asked to contact Manchester police traffic investigator Greg DiTullio at 792-5448.
READER COMMENTS: 9
- Nashua police department adds 8 new members - 1
- Talk of 'wings on pigs' threats on police tests U.S. speech rights - 0
- Brentwood police look to increase coverage after officer's death in May - 4
- Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm - 41
- Police investigate report of shots fired - 0
- Manchester blaze that left dozens homeless was accidental - 0
- Milford woman injured in Bedford crash - 0
- Park on any side of the street in Manchester during Christmas week - 0
- NYC mayor wants protests on hold after police deaths - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 2
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
Pipeline push gets a second wind
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH