Home » News » Public Safety
Updated: Pickup truck rolls on man involved in Manchester crash
The accident happened around 7:20 a.m. at the intersection of Beech Street and Cilley Road.
Driver Paul Houghton, 77, was taken to Catholic Medical Center to be evaluated for non-life-threatening injuries after firefighters removed him from his vehicle, police said. The crash impact left the pickup on its passenger side, police said.
The other driver, Ryan Gile, 28, was taken to the Elliot Hospital, where he was treated for minor injuries and released.
Alcohol and speed don’t appear to be factors.
Anyone who witnessed the crash is asked to contact Manchester police traffic investigator Greg DiTullio at 792-5448.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Dozens displaced by Manchester apartment building fire - 3
- Ossipee woman killed in late-night Moultonborough crash - 1
- Danville couple struggling to get back on feet after explosion - 2
- Farmington school evacuated for bomb threat; police say kids are safe - 0
- Claremont elementary school to get safer sidewalks - 0
- Fire leaves Derry family of four homeless - 0
- Homeless man rescues woman who jumped from Granite Street Bridge - 2
- Propane driver saved from waist-deep mud - 0
- Update: Men target practicing face felonies after report of shots fired in Hooksett - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 1
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'