Home » News » Public Safety
Updated: Pickup truck rolls on man involved in Manchester crash
The accident happened around 7:20 a.m. at the intersection of Beech Street and Cilley Road.
Driver Paul Houghton, 77, was taken to Catholic Medical Center to be evaluated for non-life-threatening injuries after firefighters removed him from his vehicle, police said. The crash impact left the pickup on its passenger side, police said.
The other driver, Ryan Gile, 28, was taken to the Elliot Hospital, where he was treated for minor injuries and released.
Alcohol and speed don’t appear to be factors.
Anyone who witnessed the crash is asked to contact Manchester police traffic investigator Greg DiTullio at 792-5448.
READER COMMENTS: 25
- Extreme skier's handgun found, returned to him - 8
- Antrim fire damages cape - 0
- Merrimack students get a sobering lesson about drinking and driving - 0
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Serious Concord crash injures Mass. woman - 0
- Concord police seek help locating homeless man - 0
- Barrington home destroyed in two-alarm blaze - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
- Top-ranked B's seek to tie up series - 0
- Bottoms up for Red Sox in win over Orioles - 0
- Struggling Fisher Cats defeated again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire