Home » News » Public Safety
Bedford hit-and-run leaves 2 injured
One person suffered head trauma and was taken to an area hospital with serious injuries. The second pedestrian suffered a minor injury and was also treated at the hospital, police said.
Police arrived on the scene around 9:20 p.m. and learned the SUV left the scene without stopping. The dark SUV may have damage to the front end.
Anyone with information can contact the Bedford Police Department at 472-5113.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man presumed drowned - 1
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man presumed drowned - 0
- Power restored to downtown Manchester - 0
- Driver identified in fatal Northumberland crash - 0
- Warning issued to teens taking the ‘Polar Plunge’ challenge - 2
- Rochester, Dover police to collect expired prescription drugs - 0
- Search for missing swimmer halted in Bristol, to continue Tuesday - 0
- UPDATED: State Police bomb squad called to Manchester West High for plastic bottles of solvent - 0
- Swanzey man pulled from fire in serious condition - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Teen ejected in Candia rollover - 0
- Flooding closes PSU fields, local business - 0
- Havenstein announces for Republican nomination in governor's race - 14
- Tuition to go down 5 percent at community colleges - 0
- Colebrook almost became an island Tuesday night - 0
- Nashua man arrested on domestic violence charges - 0
- UPDATE: Supreme Court hears from both sides on education tax credits - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Track Preview: Jenkins paces defending champ North - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Track Preview: McCabe, Parker lead way - 0
Manchester settles with federal civil rights agency over minority students in advanced courses
Lawmakers fight to find Medicaid fix
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH
School fights mascot battle
Another View -- Jeff Goley and Will Infantine: Time for an increase in weekly benefits for NH unemployed
Texting while stopped: Banning safe behavior